Page 1 of 1

popup stats in wrong place

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 pm
by johnep
Ok so I changed everything on the layout manager and have got all the stats and mucked cards showing up in the right places.

However, when I click on a person to see their pop-up stats, it is still showing 4 places off. How do I adjust this?

thanks

Re: popup stats in wrong place

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:01 am
by WhiteRider
Do you have auto center turned off? This doesn't work with the new FTP software yet.
You also need to tell PAH which type of table you are using in the Layout Manager > Options menu.
Finally if you're playing at 6-max tables make sure PAH is detecting this correctly and showing them as (6 max) in the main application table list - if not, right click > Treat As 6-max.