pahud w/ pt2 and pt3 ... same time?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

pahud w/ pt2 and pt3 ... same time?

Postby ryanb9 » Wed May 21, 2008 8:54 pm

can i run poker tracker 2 w/ the old pahud AT THE SAAAAAAAAME TIME as pt3 w/ pt3hud?

i tried it once and i think i got some funkey error so i decided id ask before i tried it agian? this a no go?
ryanb9
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: pahud w/ pt2 and pt3 ... same time?

Postby prajna » Wed May 21, 2008 9:03 pm

I haven't done it with BOTH HUDs, but I have had both PT2 and PT3 going.. I just used the PT3 hud instead. Try it again, maybe it was a fluke before.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest