What do these stats mean?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

What do these stats mean?

Postby Jelly » Sat May 17, 2008 1:49 pm

I'd like a better understanding of these two stats:
"Cold Call Preflop" and "Call Preflop Raise"[/quote]
A cold call is a preflop term only. It refers to when someone calls a raise having not committed any money to the pot to begin with. A call preflop raise is when they have called a raise preflop, but may have also already committed some money to the pot to begin with. In other words, call preflop raise will also include the counted times they cold called, whereas cold call is all by itself.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
Jelly
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: What do these stats mean?

Postby MJK3423 » Sat May 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation on the differences between these two definitions. Is there a link to definitions for all of the available stats on PokerAce Hud? I understand most, but about 1/3 I'm not entirely sure about.

For example, does "continuation bet on the turn" mean a second barrell or does it include times when you bet the turn after checking the flop?

Thanks in advance for your help!
MJK3423
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:05 am

Re: What do these stats mean?

Postby Jelly » Sat May 17, 2008 7:06 pm

Thanks for the response.
I find this ambiguous: "call preflop raise will also include the counted times they cold called" Can you expand on it a bit?

Also; does this qualify as a call preflop raise? I open raise preflop from the button, get raised by the big blind, and I call the raise. (hope there is a call 3-bet stat in the new PT)

Thank in advance.
Jelly
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: What do these stats mean?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 18, 2008 8:54 am

Call preflop raise is counted any time you call a raise preflop - this includes the case you mention. And yes, there are all sorts of 3-bet stats in PT3.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest