Stats not showing up

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats not showing up

Postby chowleepok » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:44 am

Hi, I just download poker tracker and poker ace hud. I follow the guide to setup the configuration for pokerstars, but I dont know why the stats arent showing up at the tables.
chowleepok
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:42 am

Re: Stats not showing up

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:52 am

Are hands being imported into PT2?
Are you actually playing? Pokerstars does not write hand histories for observed hands.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stats not showing up

Postby chowleepok » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:41 pm

is there a way to see it with observed hands on Pokerstars?
chowleepok
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:42 am

Re: Stats not showing up

Postby chowleepok » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:40 pm

also...i tried to import a custom layout on Ace HUD...but is not showing up...it is because i am using poker tracker 3?....and the layout i had is for Poker tracker 2?
chowleepok
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:42 am

Re: Stats not showing up

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:14 pm

chowleepok wrote:is there a way to see it with observed hands on Pokerstars?


You can see previously played stats on observed PokerStars tables using the PokerAce Hud memory scanner but you cannot gather new stats since this is strictly against the PokerStars terms and agreement.

chowleepok wrote:also...i tried to import a custom layout on Ace HUD...but is not showing up...it is because i am using poker tracker 3?....and the layout i had is for Poker tracker 2?


Yes, that would be a problem. PokerTracker 3 has its own built-in Hud (aka PT3 Hud) and layouts are not yet transferable between PAH and PT3 HUD.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Stats not showing up

Postby drinkxyz » Thu May 15, 2008 11:56 pm

Any idea when pahud layouts will be importable into PT3 if ever? I've made some pretty detailed ones, and I hate the idea of having to redo it all...
drinkxyz
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 pm

Re: Stats not showing up

Postby kraada » Fri May 16, 2008 10:17 pm

While there are plans to eventually have a converter, we cannot, unfortunately give a time frame for this.

The good news, though, is that the PT3 Hud is much easier to configure and has a significant amount of extra information that wasn't there in the PT2 Hud, so you will likely want to reconfigure things to some extent anyway in the light of this extra information. That it is also very easy to configure is a very nice added bonus.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Stats not showing up

Postby username » Tue May 20, 2008 2:25 am

I just downloaded PT3 and have never used PT or PHUD before. I just finished played 4 mtts on stars. My last 30 days of full tilt hands were transfered over automatically but stars wasnt. What am I doing wrong>?

Thanks
username
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Re: Stats not showing up

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 20, 2008 6:12 pm

username wrote:I just downloaded PT3 and have never used PT or PHUD before. I just finished played 4 mtts on stars. My last 30 days of full tilt hands were transfered over automatically but stars wasnt. What am I doing wrong>?

Please keep PT3 questions in the PT3 forum - you'll get quicker answers..

Do you have stars configured to write hand histories? PokerStars menu: Options -> Hand history settings (sorry, I don't think that's quite right, but you should find it.)
Do you have stars installed in English?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests