Question regarding Prima (eurolinx) and Poker Ace Hud

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Question regarding Prima (eurolinx) and Poker Ace Hud

Postby jordan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:03 am

I have the most up to date patches on both PT and Poker Ace...

For some reason, the stats seem to flicker at a much higher rate on the Eurolinx tables, than the Full Tilt poker tables. I don't understand why.

Is there a reason for this or anything I can do to make it not flicker as often on Eurolinx?

Thanks.
jordan
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:00 am

Re: Question regarding Prima (eurolinx) and Poker Ace Hud

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:49 am

Another user reported this as well...I assume that you already have flicker free drawing enabled? Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->Prima

If that does not work, hit CTRL-ALT-DELETE and under the 'Processes' tab find PAHud.exe. Right click -> Set Priority -> Below Normal

See if that helps...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Question regarding Prima (eurolinx) and Poker Ace Hud

Postby jordan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Interesting, what does setting priority lower do for the program?

I'm just kinda curious, I'll try it out.
jordan
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:00 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest