Page 1 of 1

Amount won this session?????

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm
by gklimczak
I am wanting to see how much a person has won or lost in a session I am playing. When I use money won, it show how much they have won or lost overall or at the level I am playing at. I want it just for the session I am currently playing. Any idea's on how I can do this? 8-)

Re: Amount won this session?????

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:25 am
by WhiteRider
You can't filter opponents' stats to the current session so you will need to look that up in PT2.

Re: Amount won this session?????

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm
by gklimczak
I don't understand what you mean.

Re: Amount won this session?????

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 am
by WhiteRider
PAHud shows stats based on all of an opponent's previous hands (not just the current session) and this includes their amount won.
If you want to see the amount they won in a specific session you will need to look up that session in PT2.

Re: Amount won this session?????

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:57 pm
by gklimczak
I still don't understand. Why would I want to use PT2 if I am using PT3? Isn't PT3 suppose to have everything PT2 had?

Re: Amount won this session?????

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 am
by WhiteRider
Ah - this is the PAHud section of the forum, and PAH only works with PT2. Please post PT3 questions in the PT3 section of the forum.
The same applies to PT3, though - you will need to use the Sessions tab for the player to see the amount they have won or lost in a specific session.

Re: Amount won this session?????

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 am
by gklimczak
I thought this area was for HUD related questions, sorry.