Page 1 of 1
PAH has stopped displaying stats on PokerStars

Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 am
by markht
After today's PokerStar client update, PAH will not display stats on tables anymore for me. This was working fine yesterday. These are limit holden games.
I downloaded version 1.19.10.2, but that did not help at all.
I then noticed there was a PokerTracker fix for USD currency, so I downloaded that, purged all the hands from today and re-imported them.
Still can't get any stats to display, but the interesting thing is it does show hole cards after the hand.
I am using the memory scanner option for PokerStars. I tried the hand history option, but that did not seem to help.
I am not using a data base cache in PAH.
Any idea what could be wrong?
Re: PAH has stopped displaying stats on PokerStars

Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 am
by kraada
Are your hands importing properly into PTv2?
Re: PAH has stopped displaying stats on PokerStars

Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 am
by Pg99
Yes PTO2 still imports the hands correctly.
Re: PAH has stopped displaying stats on PokerStars

Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:29 pm
by kraada
Does the limit show up properly in PTO?
Re: PAH has stopped displaying stats on PokerStars

Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 pm
by markht
In my case the hands now appear to be importing correctly after I installed the PT2 patch.
I purged the hands and re-imported all of them.
Many of the players at the tables though I have hundreds or thousands of hands in my PT2 data base, whether the new hands were being properly imported or not. I am not getting any stats for any player, including my own table stats.
Re: PAH has stopped displaying stats on PokerStars

Posted:
Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 pm
by markht
I have discovered that if I uncheck the "Show Stats from Current Limit" only option on the filters, I get stats displayed.
Apparently PAH is confused about what limit tables are now, so it was not showing any stats.
Re: PAH has stopped displaying stats on PokerStars

Posted:
Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm
by Misanthrope
I am using HUD with PTO, and have the lastest versions on both programs, and importing hands correcting.
Prior to Pokerstars lastest update, I was able to display a player stats for different cash levels. After the update, HUD only works when "no filters" are selected. Wondering if this is a bug, and if can be corrected?
Thanks.
Re: PAH has stopped displaying stats on PokerStars

Posted:
Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 am
by WhiteRider
PokerStars recently changed the way they name their limits so when PAH looks up the limit name in PT2 it doesn't find it, so for now you need to disable the 'show stats from current limit only' option.