Page 1 of 1

PT3 HUD - Problems with the Donk Flop stat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:57 pm
by ohforf
Hi there!

I'm having some problems with the "Donk Flop"-stat. When moving my mouse over it it does not show me the "Show Times/Opportunities"-values. It just gives me the value.
I.e. other stats like Float Flop gives the "Value: 20 (1/5)"
But the Donk Flop gives the "Value: 6.67" and thats it. Is this some kind of bug or is it easy to fix?

(I also tried the Configure HUD Profiles - Current Profile - Stats - Stats - Statisic - CBet Flop - Properties - Show Times / Opportunities - True) No results. Still just showed the value, but now one extra time in the HUD.

I run PT3.00 build 5.1. I have done a full housekeeping.

Help would be appreciated.

Re: PT3 HUD - Problems with the Donk Flop stat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:33 pm
by WhiteRider
Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum.

This is probably because of the format of the Value Expression of the Donk Flop stat.
To see the opportunities it needs to be of the format:
(x / y) * 100
Have a look how it is defined in your statistic.
Custom Stats guide
Custom Statistics and Reports FAQ