Making your own background?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Making your own background?

Postby AceOnUrFace » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi!

Im using Minimaxmod on ipoker and been desperately seeking a way to get the hud working on it. I use the 560x500 table resolution and there is no way I could get my hud working with it. So is it somehow possible to make my own "background" so I could fit stats to it on the layout manager? And if thats now possible, where do I get even the miniview layout cause I havent seen it here anywhere. Thanks.
AceOnUrFace
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:40 am

Re: Making your own background?

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Miniview tables aren't supported in PAH, but you can use the layout manager to position your stats wherever you like, so you could position them all in the top left corner. You can replace the images used in the layout manager with an image of your tables to help you line them up if you like.
The image files are in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\Images
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests