HUDStats don't correspond to seats on pokerstars

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

HUDStats don't correspond to seats on pokerstars

Postby ptlover7 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 pm

I've been playing at a table for over 100 hands and I just realized that the stats attributed to me are not mine. Every number is wrong. The one thing I can think of is that I have a seat programmed into my Pokerstars preferences so that I'm situated in the same seat visually (Bottom center) for every table I play at

Not sure I'm making myself clear but I think that everything is a few seats off. If my stats arent correct then none of the other player are either I think
ptlover7
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Re: HUDStats don't correspond to seats on pokerstars

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 am

I replied to several of your tickets.. Please try to keep the discussion in one place so we can keep track of your issues.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests