PT3 Custom HUD Costs (Possiblity)

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 Custom HUD Costs (Possiblity)

Postby tomsom87 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 am

Does anybody offer any custom HUD support? I literally have 0 chance of learning the codes ect and need someone to design some custom stats for me.

I would be willing to pay depending on how much you charge, although firstly I need to know that what I want to achieve is possible. Im not sure if im breaking any forum rules by asking this and if so please delete.

PS. I think what im looking for is something like this: http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=36366
tomsom87
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: PT3 Custom HUD Costs (Possiblity)

Postby kroma » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 pm

put examples of the stats you need, if i can create this is for free.
kroma
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:49 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest