Help - About tab in PokerTracker.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Help - About tab in PokerTracker.

Postby DeCollie » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Dear PokerTracker support,

If i click in PokerTracker on the tab Help - About, i get some info about PokerTracker and a link called Silk Icon Set.

This link can give computer threats. The link goes to famfamfam.com and Norton Safe Web says:

http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?u ... &ulang=eng

With kind regards,

DeCollie
DeCollie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:37 pm

Re: Help - About tab in PokerTracker.

Postby kraada » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:11 pm

That link is to a free open source library. I'm not sure why Norton has a problem with the site, but I'll see what I can find out.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests