HUD no longer displays total hands, only oppnts shown hands

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD no longer displays total hands, only oppnts shown hands

Postby drstat » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:50 pm

No problems like this for the several years I've been using PT.

After my last housekeeping (which I delayed -far- too long, in case a massive caching could have screwed up something):

Total hands on the HUD display as the opponents known hands/ shown hands (it DOES correspond to the "hands" PT tab),
There is no obvious problem such as the HUD being aligned with wrong players

Removing all filters doesn't change this,
Naturally my other stats, such as Vpip are massively skewed in the HUD now, and I have to reference PT manually.

drstat

Re: HUD no longer displays total hands, only oppnts shown hands

Postby the other mike » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Unless you have another database which is no longer selected in the "Read From Databases" window on the "Hud Options" tab ("Configure -> Configure HUD") it sounds like you might have a problem with the database.

You can use the steps here to log while playing and submit a ticket: http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=20464 (see the "PokerTracker 3 log files" link).

When submitting the logs also include these with the ticket:

- In Windows File Explorer go to "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.x/data/pg_log", right-mouse-button click and select "View -> Details", then click "Date Modified" column until the newest files are at the top and attach the top 5 or 6.

Also include a link to your post here in the text-entry box of the ticket you create.

Mike
the other mike

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]