Page 1 of 1

problem with displayed PT3 hud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 pm
by kingriver321
the displayed stats are wrong...I created a new group so that I picked which stats were displayed on the table, but the numbers are wrong....for example the number for c-bet flop may say 75 but when I move the mouse over the number it will say c-bet 4/12 which means that the villian in the hand does not c-bet the flop 75 percent they c-bet the flop only 33 percent...as u can see this greatly affects how i would play against this oppoent

Re: problem with displayed PT3 hud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:10 am
by WhiteRider
Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum.

Is this for one particular stat or all stats?
The tooltip shows overall stats and stats from this session - are you sure you are looking at the correct value?
Can you post a screenshot of what you see, please?