Beta Version 13

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby Nicoco » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:22 pm

Hello everyone,

Beta 12 HUD was crashing more than build 2, but worked quite fine. Since beta 13, there are 2 problems, maybe linked. I only play 6 max, and PT3 recognize my tables as 10 max. Moreover, it displays only current session stat for any player. I tried to rename the layout.pt3 file and it doesn't change anything. I also tried "treat as 6 max" and it doesn't change anything either. I play on Hansa Poker (ipoker network) and use miniview.

EDIT: the problem comes from the fact that I cannot treat my tables as 6max. For some reason, PT3 recognizes my tables as 10 max so it doesn't display of the stats in my db, even if I manyally click "treat as 6 max". They also appear in the DB as 10 max hands.
Nicoco

Postby tarix » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:06 pm

Zorro wrote:Beta 13 and 3.00 Build 2 there's a big difference !

Yes, I know. A big improvement for everyone that paid!
tarix
Developer

Postby MagliaGialla » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:07 pm

In the future TAbleTRacker will work with Pokerstars?
MagliaGialla

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:54 pm

MagliaGialla wrote:In the future TAbleTRacker will work with Pokerstars?

Yes, this will be added as an agreement has been reached with Pokerstars.
WhiteRider

Postby Joss » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi

Ive been using PT3 build 2 on the ipoker network .. ive had a few HUD lag problems and the occasional PT shutdown ... but nothing thats to bothering to be honest .

Is this new version worth getting at the moment or should i stick with the version i have now ... as in .. if its not broke .. dont fix it etc etc

I was thinking of waiting for build 3 or something, but as long as i dont have to reimport all the hands i suppose i should update to the newest version ?

what you reckon :)

Joss
Joss

Postby ORAG » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:51 pm

Is there an issue with using multiple DBs and the HUD. I get some players w/o HUD stats updating, but their popup stats DO update and are correct. I can try and get logs if necessary, but if this is known their is obviously no need.
ORAG

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Joss - there is no need to update to beta 13 if build 2 is working OK for you.
(but you can always try it and re-install build 2 again if you encounter problems)

ORAG wrote:Is there an issue with using multiple DBs and the HUD. I get some players w/o HUD stats updating, but their popup stats DO update and are correct. I can try and get logs if necessary, but if this is known their is obviously no need.

Yes, there is.
WhiteRider

Postby Pokermeister » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:12 am

Hi,

just tested it on FT.. works fine now.. Hud don´t crash anymore.posting.php?mode=reply&f=15&t=7616#
:D

Performance is also good on my older System (Athlon XP 2800, 1 Gig Ram)

Just little Bug happens when you try to conifigur the Stats when the HUD is running because when you close the table all modfications
are gone and the Stats return to Standard.

This happens in Cash and Tourney.

I works fine when you configure the Stats without the HUD running, then the configured HUD Stats are correctly saved.

@ Josh: Do you have a time frame for the Autorate Option, does it will come with build 3 ?
Pokermeister

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:19 am

Thanks for reporting back.

Pokermeister wrote:@ Josh: Do you have a time frame for the Autorate Option, does it will come with build 3 ?

I don't think it will be in Build 3, once the HUD stability issues are sorted I think Build 3 will be released as a stable version, then other functionality will be added, of which I think auto-rate is quite high on the list.
WhiteRider

Postby Nicoco » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 am

Am I the only one having trouble with the HUD on ipoker ?? Please tell me what I can do to help ! The beta 12 was working just perfectly for me. Can I downgrade my version ? Please do not ignore my problem !
Nicoco

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]