How long before Absolute auto-import?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: How long before Absolute auto-import?

Postby ringo6624 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:37 pm

Ricardo wrote:AP has more than fully compensated players for any past losses.

It's not entirely clear that the statement "AP has fully compensated players for any past losses" is true and it is 100% untrue that they have "more than fully compensated players for any past losses".

They did NOT pay interest on the stolen funds, some of which had been stolen almost two years ago.

It is clear that even if the "current management/ownership" of AP wasn't directly culpable (which is up for debate) that they at the very least very negligent in ways that are totally unacceptable. I choose not to do business with them because they have demonstrated they are not trustworthy.

That's not to say that if they become more transparent my trust in them couldn't grow, but it seems unlikely.

As for the atrocities you claim by FT and Stars: Stars has an explicit rule against datamining. If you choose to break that rule and ignore the warnings they send, you get what you deserve. I couldn't say one way or the other that FT has closed accounts inappropriately. In my experience in reading about these things online, many bring these actions upon themselves by acting in ways that are suspicious.

If a site confiscates money, I hope they have a good reason. Actions by sites that have not been implicated in stealing multiple millions of dollars from players should, reasonably, get the benefit of the doubt before sites that have.

All that being said. Best of luck to you. The developers have said they are going to add sites in the order listed on some site that ranks the most popular sites.
ringo6624

Previous

Return to General [Read Only]