How long before Absolute auto-import?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

How long before Absolute auto-import?

Postby caber1 » Mon May 26, 2008 2:37 pm

? Just wondering
caber1

Re: How long before Absolute auto-import?

Postby Poker Actuary » Tue May 27, 2008 1:45 am

I would like to call your attention to this thread http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6004

Most importantly the part about why in the world would you still play on Absolute amidst their admission to serious internal cheating charges.
Poker Actuary

Postby caber1 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:47 am

If I need someone to tell me where to play poker I'll let you know. Otherwise mind your own buisness.
caber1

Postby Poker Actuary » Thu May 29, 2008 2:55 am

Well perhaps if fewer people were like you, feeding your money to a corrupt site, then the unethical ones would dry up and the overall level of cheating in online poker would diminish. Instead people like you send the message to all sites that there is no repercussions to proven massive cheating. I hope you get what's coming to you at AP.
Poker Actuary

Postby oracle3001 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:45 am

I am shocked anybody is still playing Absolute or UB. It is blatantly clear that the whole integrity of the games there have been compromised, and that a lot of people have been cheated. Besides their software sucks, support is shocking and cash out are a nightmare. Don't tell its the fish, right? well there are fish on lots of other networks that haven't been shown to have superuser accounts ripping players off for millions.
oracle3001

Postby tarix » Thu May 29, 2008 9:37 am

Are you guys actually poker players? If so you are being very short-sighted.

I have thousands of hands at both Absolute and Ultimate bet. Why would I want to throw those hand histories away especially when the competition already imports them just fine?

PT3 is not a serious option for me until it supports these two poker rooms.
tarix
Developer

Postby agc1976 » Thu May 29, 2008 11:39 am

For the record, I also purchased PT2 because of AP support, so naturally I'm expecting PT3 to support AP.
agc1976

Postby oracle3001 » Thu May 29, 2008 11:56 am

Yes I am a full time player. What I would say is you only need to import those hands if you still intend on playing AP and UB. Thus the point 2-3 people have made is what are you doing giving your custom to two sites that have been exposed as having ripped their customers off for millions. Its not short sighted not to want to play on a site that has shown to be cheating its players.
oracle3001

Postby Ricardo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:00 pm

Stop complaining about what other sites players play on. Some of us have made a good honest income from AP for years and we need PT3 support. AP has more than fully compensated players for any past losses.

Watch out if you play on FullTilt. They have seized players accounts without warning and without a full explanation. They have had bots. Also PokerStars tourneys have several players using other peoples accounts and Pokerstars will cancel your account if they even have a hint that you are datamining. If you are not aware of these dangers you are naive. So stop shilling these sites.

I hope PT3 supports AP soon.
Ricardo

Postby dg177 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:21 pm

I absolutely agree with Ricardo.

So please give me an estimation when it will be added?!
dg177

Next

Return to General [Read Only]