Betfair Poker (on iPoker) and PT3

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Betfair Poker (on iPoker) and PT3

Postby Leady2181 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 am

Hi guys,

Would be really grateful if someone could help me, I'm a player on Betfair and have PT3. I've been trying to configure PT3 with the iPoker network today and am having no luck whatsoever! Had no issues when they were with OnGame, so annoying. Basically when I click "Auto Detect" to connect the hand history for the iPoker network PT3 is telling me "No iPoker skins were detected on this computer." This despite the fact I have downloaded the new Betfair Poker from the Betfair website today. Surely that is the skin is it not? And if not can anyone tell me where I can download the Betfair iPoker client from please as I've searched everyewhere on the net and not being able to get it working is really frustrating me now!

Help would be very, very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

James
Leady2181

Re: Betfair Poker (on iPoker) and PT3

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 am

Have you taken a look at the iPoker Configuration Guide? If not, please do that first and that should give you the information you need. If so, can you tell me where you're stuck? You may need to add in the directory by hand using the Add button; can you not find it then?
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:32 pm

What country are you in? The global Betfair site uses the OnGame network, not iPoker, although it is possible they are an iPoker skin in some regions.
WhiteRider

Postby Leady2181 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 am

Hi guys, was just about to come back to you when I somehow managed to get it working. PT3 was not (and is still not) auto-detecting my hand history folder, it's telling me there are no iPoker skins on my computer despite the fact I have downloaded all the new software from Betfair. I managed to find the HH file though and - although I didn't expect it to work as with OnGame this was auto-detected - it is now running fine. Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it.

P.S. WhiteRider you're right Betfair was (and still is in its old form!) on OnGame. It switched yesterday to the iPoker network (although "Calssic Betfair Poker" is still on OnGame too for the next 6 months, no traffic there now though). First impressions of the software on iPoker is that it's not bad! :)
Leady2181

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 am

Apologies - I forgot about the switch. We are aware of that and we're looking into getting auto detect to work, but in the meantime if you add the hand history folder manually things should work fine.
WhiteRider

Postby gavind » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 am

Hi guys, is auto detect already working? What version # should I upgrade to? Image
gavind

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:23 pm

You should always be running our latest release. I don't know if Auto Detect has been improved since WhiteRider's post, but you can manually configure it which will have the same result.
kraada

Return to General [Read Only]