regarding PT3 auto import

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

regarding PT3 auto import

Postby germany » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:19 am

I just found that discrepancy of winnnig/loss in PT3 with that of in poker room (Stars). The amount is influential!

Does that mean that some hands were not imported i nPT 3? THis is the first time i ever look into this issue as problem never appear before.

ps: i check that the folder in my harddisk , there aren't any hands i can manuel import after the auto import!
germany

Re: regarding PT3 auto import

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:39 am

Hand history files are moved after they are imported so if you want to try importing the files again you'll need to look in the PokerTracker 3\Processed folder.

If no more hands are imported you could try requesting your hands from PokerStars and see if you get any more that way, but generally Stars write all of your hands - I haven't seen any reports of hands not being written.

Do you get any errors when you import?
Are you playing cash or tournaments?
Can you identify a session with a difference so that we have something specific to look at?
WhiteRider

Postby germany » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am

WhiteRider wrote:Hand history files are moved after they are imported so if you want to try importing the files again you'll need to look in the PokerTracker 3\Processed folder.

If no more hands are imported you could try requesting your hands from PokerStars and see if you get any more that way, but generally Stars write all of your hands - I haven't seen any reports of hands not being written.

Do you get any errors when you import?
Are you playing cash or tournaments?
Can you identify a session with a difference so that we have something specific to look at?

1) no error when auto import finished
2) cash game , only one type in a specific limit (fixed limit holdem)
3) Actually is only one session which last about 8 hours. PT3 show I lost little but actually my Stars account balance shows me lost a lot, that's why i am not comfortable.
germany

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:14 am

If you could attach the hand history file for that session to a Support Ticket and tell us how much you actually lost we'll be able to look into it. (If you mean a session of multiple tables please compress the hand history files before attaching.)
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]