Page 1 of 1

hud doesnt display my own statistic at the table

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 am
by TTR85447932
I play on OnGame network.. I need to see my own table stats. where can I set it?

Re: hud doesnt display my own statistic at the table

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:46 am
by WhiteRider
In Options > Layout Manager choose the correct site and table size and the select the stat that you want to see for yourself and enable the 'Show Mine' option. Repeat this for each stat that you want to see, and position them where you want them. Bear in mind that your own stats won't be shown by your seat so you need to position them somewhere on the table where they won't interfere with the other players stats whichever seat you happen to be in.

Re: hud doesnt display my own statistic at the table

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 am
by TTR85447932
Excuse me but I really cant find in PT3 option - layout manager. Please could you tell me where can I find this option?

Re: hud doesnt display my own statistic at the table

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 am
by WhiteRider
Ah, this is the PAHud section - please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section.

To show your own stats in PT3 you need to either set the Group to be 'show on table for everyone' or 'show on table for hero', or create a new group of that type if you want to display different stats.

See the HUD Guides in the Documentation and the Tutorial: Managing HUD Groups.

Re: hud doesnt display my own statistic at the table

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 am
by TTR85447932
ok I have added some special stats to my layouts which I have dowloaded fom PT3 forum. It doesnt display my stats because special statistic: ongame palyer points isnt corect. I have already deleted this stat and all ok. Thanks